Please begin typing, and select your location from the list
Get better results and save time by saving your locations. Home, Office, Favorite vacation spot, Grandmas House and more...Create an account | Log In
Recently Searched locations
Trending Articles in Your Area
List: Posted: 10/04/11
You can become a millionaire if you know how to manage money well and have a little luck on your side, too. In order to do well in this world, you have to have money in your pocket. For many people, having the ability to make wise financial decisions is what sets them apart from those who simply are able to make ends meet by working a job. Which are you?
There are various ways you can increase your wealth, but being good at them is what makes the biggest difference and can push you to become a true millionaire.
Steps to Success
The following are legitimate ways that you can build your wealth and become a millionaire. If you improve your skills in these areas and work consistently at building wealth you could hit your target goal.
* Start by opening a savings account at your bank to help you to save. One of the biggest factors that limit your ability to become rich is your ability to not spend. Opening an account and putting a deposit in it will allow you at least to take advantage of interest accumulating there. It's a start.
* Invest in stocks. Stocks are pieces of ownership of a business. Be able to invest in the right stocks based on their profit potential and what you believe is going to happen with the company in the coming years. You can do this through an investment club if you like, so that you can pool more money together for key investments.
* Purchase mutual funds, which is similar to investing your money into other types of investments. You are buying securities here within the mutual fund, alongside others who also have the same investments as you do.
* You could go the fun route and become a millionaire by being a participant on a game show. If you are good enough to win, you could walk home with a nice amount of money in your pocket. Some people do this for a living. It is a skill to be learned just like any other... and someone has to win.
* Find a mentor who is a millionaire and who can help you to build your own wealth. Chances are good they will be willing to share knowledge with you as an apprenticeship or other similar set up. Sometimes the best way to learn something is to find someone who has accomplished it and learn how they did so.
The Most Important Attribute: Being Consistent
One of the most important parts of becoming a millionaire is being consistent with the process. You can do this by simply making a decision on how to grow your wealth and then sticking with it. It can take time, and it will take hard work to earn the money to build a successful business, but chances are good that you will find a profitable method if you look hard enough. Consistency will help you to keep using the system to achieve success.
For each person, the method to making a million dollars is very different. However, most people will find an opportunity to do well within their lives.
Official site of The NASDAQ Stock Market featuring free stock quotes, stock exchange prices, stock market news, and online stock trading tools.
The material in this article is for informational purposes only. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Local.com. See Additional Information